Monday, April 19, 2010

"Miss"

I never wanted to put forward how much I'd suffer from being absent from you. Who wants to admit that they didnt get what they wanted, that they missed out or just missed it completely? I find more then anything that I feel oriented toward some supposed grievance. To some target that I missed. I've tried to make sense that, that failure to hit is mine, and that batch of feelings acts as such and excuse as to why I cant pronounce whats going on.
But then again maybe its because there's nothing perfect to say. I've spent over a year waiting for something incredible to happen. I've held my breath, and forcefully held others as well, hoping that perhaps their breath would help push a miracle along. That some megascopic item would jump infront of me and save the day. Everyone tries to hide their love, and for some reason the love that is hidding from me just causes trouble for those who hide it. Im no exeption to this fact. "Miss" can be defined as an adress for an unmarried woman. Forgive me for finding that extreamly ironic.
I never wanted to put forward how much I'd suffer from being absent from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment