Monday, April 19, 2010

Heart Parts

Its not that I was blind to what other people felt, its just that I was more focused on what I was feeling. Can you attribute responsibility to a person for tunnelling their vision directed toward themselves? Its not that I hadn't asked myself this question before, I had just never come to see how frequently I become angry with those who correspond or who are marked with some resemblance to myself. But thats the truth, and as withdrawn as it may it may seem I am convinced that no ones four chambered parts hurt more then mine do. Except for those four chambered parts hurting somewhere like Hati, or Africa. I could imagine their chambers are so full that even if they had five or six, they would still be bursting.

In a perfect world, we'd all go in and have extra and yet needed spaces installed into our hearts. That way our other chambers could rest, and the hurt could spread out more evenly among our spaces. Maybe then it would be easy. Chamber sugary for the masses. We'd have to go in and have special hurt doctors to evaluate our numbers and hold them up to everyone else's. What number of hurt would you have to be at to be considered a "pre-chamber"?

I cant pronounce the answer. I'm too focused on my hurting four chambers. And tonight, no doubt as they carry blood and the stale oxygen from my room to my limbs, I will fall asleep in trouble.

I thought, there is so much suffering. We're all in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment